Medium intensity constant voltage elevated perimeter light helps mark helipad touchdown and lift-off area (TLOF).
• Colored glass lens for easy daytime recognition.
• Double sealing system creates watertight head assembly.
• Rugged solid state components.
• Durable powder coat finish lasts longer.
• Reduces power consumption.
• Long-life LEDs.
• Cord set sealed to prevent insect entry.
• Threaded 1.5″ frangible coupling or optional 2″ thread matches existing baseplates/stakes.
|Fixture||Lens Colors||Mounting Height||Fixture Options|
|8: 8″ (no frangible coupling)
14: 14″ (standard)
20: 20″ (extended)
24: 24″ (extended)
30: 30″ (extended)
|1: 1.5″ Frangible Coupling (FL-FC1.5)
2: 2″ Frangible Coupling (FL-FC2.0)
V: 90-260 VAC
| Green is currently the recommended color for heliport perimeter lights.
 Other heights available.
Have a product question? Need a quote? Please fill out our online quote request form.Get a Quote