Identifies heliport or helicopter landing area.
The FlashTech 736 provides highly conspicuous heliport acquisition by flashing an omnidirectional white Morse Code "H" (group of 4 flashes). This flashing pattern readily distinguishes this beacon from other lighting in the area.
• High - 15,000 effective candelas (ECD)
• Medium - 1,500 effective candelas (ECD)
• Low - 95 effective candelas (ECD)
• A group of 4 flashes spaced 2/15 of a second apart, at 2 second intervals
• High - 2,500 effective candelas (ECD)
• Medium - 250 effective candelas (ECD)
• Low - 75 effective candelas (ECD)
• A group of 4 flashes spaced 0.5 of a second apart, at 1.5 second intervals (30 FPM duty cycle)
An extensive instruction manual and drawings are provided with each system. Trained technical support staff and information on support programs are readily available through the ArgusON National Operations Center (NOC) services department. On-site training is also available.
Flashhead - FH 710
• 360° horizontal coverage
• 17° vertical beam
• PEC photocell included
Power Converter - PC 736
• 120, 208, 240, 480 volts, 60Hz, or 230 volts 50Hz, single phase (specify on order)
• 410 watts power consumption
• Status relays with form C contacts, contacts change state on fail
Part #38-FTS736-5 (specify power, flash intensity, and pattern on order)