This product is available in our webstore – Shop Now
FAA AC: 150/5345-39D
ETL Certified L-853
ICAO Annex 14, Vol. 1
Retroreflective airport markers are used to delineate airport taxiways, runway edges, ends and thresholds. Our ETL Certified airport markers consist of a co-extruded polyethylene tube with Type V retroreflective sheeting and a high strength plastic fastener. The markers can be installed in soil, on asphalt or on concrete.
|Type||Mounting Base*||Tube Height||Tube Color||Reflective Color|
|76-853||SMA: Surface Mount Assembly, Twist Lock|
GP3: Soil Mount, Closed End Anchor, 18″
|DG: Dark grey|
LG: Light grey
|* Sub-surface and other mounts available upon request.|
** FAA approval limited to blue or silver reflective color.
• ETL Certified FAA L-853 standard, AC 150/5345-39D.
• 360° visibility with abrasive resistant ASTM Type V wraparound reflective sheeting.
• Corrosion resistant, no above ground metal parts.
• Lightweight, all plastic construction and components.
• Constructed of UV resistant durable linear low density, co-extruded polyethylene which makes the post resistant to extended sun exposure.
• Integrated locking tabs allow for quick post installation and replacement.
• Surface mount or soil anchor versions available.
• Debris inhibiting plastic cap.
• Reflective Colors: Blue, Silver, Red, Green.
• Tube Colors: White, Light Gray, Dark Gray.
• 14″ (36 cm) high tube [18″, 24″, 30″ tube heights available].
• 12″ (30.5 cm) high reflective sheeting [14″ high reflective sheeting on 18″, 24″, 30″ tube heights].
• 8″ (20 cm) base diameter.
• 18″ (46 cm) standard soil anchor length.
• 96 sq. inches of ASTM D4956 Type V high-intensity reflective sheeting.