• CAP437 Certificate
• ICAO Certificate
• CE Certificate
• RoHS Certificate
• Ex Certificate
• IECEX Certificate
Our Q-Explosion Proof TD/PM low-profile lighting system outlines the Touchdown/Positioning Marking (TD/PM) Circle and H of offshore helidecks with yellow and green lights. It consists of a concentric circle of at least 16 discrete lighting segments. The elements have a width of 3.94″ (100mm). A single circle is positioned at the mean radius of the painted circle of the helideck.
The lighting segments provide coverage between 50% and 75% of the circumference as stated in CAP437, and are equidistantly placed with the gaps between them not less than 19.69″ (0.5m). The mechanical housing is powder-grip-coated yellow.
|Q64RI01-R1: Q-Explosion Proof TD/PM System|
• Application: Helideck
• Classification: Atex Zone 1 and 2; II 2 G Ex mb op is IIC T5 Gb
• Light Source: LED, steady burning
• Light Color: H-System: Green 530nm; C-System: Yellow 590nm
• Light Intensity: as per CAP437
• Vertical Beam Profile: as per CAP437
• Color Chromaticity: as per CAP437, 530nm and 590nm
• Enclosure: H-Unit: Aluminum, white RAL9010 grip coated; C-Unit: Aluminum, yellow RAL1018 grip coated
• Mounting: Riveted / Bolted / Glued
• Input Voltage: From controller
• External Earthing: Base plate
• Ambient Temperature: -13°F to +149°F (-25°C to +65°C)
• In Compliance With: CAP437
• Consumption: 260 Watt
• Life Expectancy: 100,000+ hours
• IP Index: IP 67
• Baseplate Dimensions: H-Leg: 4x 31.5″ x 6.5″ (800×165) 8x .2″ (5mm) SS316 (LxWxH); H-Center: 2x 30.31″ x 29.53″ x .2″ (770x750x5mm) SS316 (LxWxH); H-Middle: 1x 59.06″ x 31.73″ x .2″ (1500x806x5mm) SS316 (LxWxH); C-Unit: 51.18″ x 13.78″ x .2″ (1300x350x5mm) SS316 (LxWxH)
• Light Segment Dimensions: H-Segment: 29.29″ x 3.94″ x .77″ (744x100x19.5mm) (LxWxH); C-Unit: 24.37″ x 3.94″ x .77″ (619x100x19.5mm) (LxWxH)
Atex Certificate: ITS19ATEX805006X
IECEX Certificate: IECEx ITS 18.0052X
Ex II 2 G Ex db op is IIC T6 Gb
Ex d IIC T6
The lighting segments are connected by special explosion proof cable connectors.
The Cable Ducting System is mounted on the preassembled cable ducting brackets that are included on every system or parts of the Q-TD/PM System.
The SS316 material of the Q-Cable Ducting System provides resistance of load and impacts and maintains the safety of the cable and passengers.
Have a product question? Need a quote? Please fill out our online quote request form.Get a Quote