• CAP437 Certificate
• ICAO Certificate
• CE Certificate
• RoHS Certificate
• Ex Certificate
• IECEX Certificate
The lit TD/PM Circle is superimposed on the yellow painted marking. It comprises a concentric circle of at least 16 discrete lighting segments. The elements have a width of 3.94″ (100mm). A single circle is positioned at the mean radius of the painted circle of the helideck.
The lighting segments provide coverage between 50% and 75% of the circumference as stated in CAP437, and are equidistantly placed with the gaps between them not less than 1.64′ (0.5 m). The mechanical housing is powder-grip-coated yellow.
|Q64RI01-R1: Q-Explosion Proof TD-PM System|
• Application: Helideck
• Hazardous Area: Atex Zone 1 and 2; II 2 G Ex mb op is IIC T5 Gb
• Light Color: H-System: Green, 530 nm; C-System: Yellow, 590 nm
• Light Source: LED, steady burning
• Light Intensity: as per CAP437
• Vertical Beam Profile: as per CAP437
• Color Chromaticity: as per CAP437, 530 nm and 590 nm
• Input Voltage: From controller
• External Earthing: Base plate
• Ambient Temp: -13°F to +140°F (-25° to +60° C)
• In Compliance with: CAP437
• Consumption: 180 Watt
• Life Expectancy: 100,000+ hours
• IP index: IP 67
• Mounting: Riveted / Bolted / Glued
• Enclosure: H-Unit: Aluminum, white grip coated; C-Unit: Aluminum, yellow grip coated
• Baseplate Dimensions: H-Leg: 4x 800 x 165 8x 5 mm SS316; H-Center: 2x 770 x 750 x 5 mm SS316; H-Middle: 1x 1500 x 806 x 5 mm SS316; C-Unit: 1300 x 350 x 5 mm SS316
• Light Segment Dimensions: H-Unit: 744 x 100 x 19.5 mm; C-Unit: 619 x 100 x 19.5 mm
The lighting segments are connected by special explosion proof cable connectors.
The Cable Ducting System is mounted on the preassembled cable ducting brackets that are included on every system or parts of the Q-TDPM System.
The SS316 material of the Q-Cable Ducting System provides resistance of load and impacts and maintains the safety of the cable and passengers.