• ATEX: Ex II 2GD Ex d IIC T4 Gb
• ICAO annex 14
The Q-EX Perimeter Light is used to mark the perimeter of the landing area for helidecks at explosion proof offshore facilities. The light is in compliance with the CAP437 regulation. The light is available in several configurations such as 230 Vac and 24 Vdc.
• Product Code: Q10RI01 / Q10RI02
• Light Color: Green
• Light Source: LED
• IP-index: IP67
• Enclosure: Aluminium, powder coated
• Mounting: Rigid
• Input voltage: 230 Vac or 24 Vdc
• Cable Glands: 2 x M25
• Consumption: 10 Watt/peak
• Ambient Temp: -40° to +140° F (-40° to +60° C)
Perimeter lights, spaced at intervals of not more than 9.84' (3 m), should be fitted around the perimeter of the landing area of the helideck. For any helideck where the D-value is greater than 52.5' (16 m), the perimeter lights should not exceed a height of 9.84" (25 cm) above the surface of the helideck.