• Atex Ex db IIC T4 or T5 Gb
• ICAO Annex 14, Volume 2
• CAA – CAP437
The Q-EX Floodlight is used to provide helideck surface illumination for explosion proof offshore facilities. The floodlight is easy to install and requires little maintenance.
• Product Code: Q12RI01 / Q12RI02
• Light Color: White (6000k)
• Light Source: LED
• IP-index: IP66
• Enclosure: Aluminum, powder coated
• Mounting: Rigid
• Input Voltage: 100-240 Vac or 12-24 Vdc
• Cable: H07RN-F 3x1 (1.5 meter)
• Consumption: 35 Watt/peak
• Ambient Temp: -58° to +158° F (-50° to +70° C)
• System power: 30 - 45 W
The floodlighting should be arranged so as not to dazzle the pilot and, if elevated and located off the landing area clear of the LOS, the system should not present an obstacle to helicopters landing and taking off from the helideck. All floodlights should be capable of being switched on and off at the pilot's request. Setting up of lights should be undertaken with care to ensure that the issues of adequate illumination and glare are properly addressed and regularly checked. For some decks it may be beneficial to improve depth perception by floodlighting the main structure or 'legs' of the platform.