• ATEX classification: Group II, Category 2, Gas and Dust
• Area classification: Category 2 (Zone 1 and 21)
• Certificate (ATEX): INERIS 10ATEX0035
• Marking: Ex II 2GD Ex d IIB, Ex tD A21
The Q-EX Control is used to control your helideck lighting groups in Zone 1 or Zone 2 areas. The basic functions are implemented by using only high quality branded components. The Q-EX Control can operate 6 groups of 16A each.
• Product Code: Q31WM01 / Q31WM02
• Application: Helideck
• Enclosure type: EJB 18
• IP-Index: IP66
• Enclosure: Seawater resistant aluminium
• Dimensions: 28.74" x 20.47" x 8.66" (73 x 52 x 22 cm)(L x W x H)
• Mounting: Wallmount
• Input Voltage: 380 Vac
• Cable: H07RN-F 3x1
• Output Voltage: 230 Vac
The Q-EX Control has five switches that can be manually switched on and off. In addition to these switches, the Q-EX Control has a factory standard built-in interface that allows remote control (optional). Using remote control allows the Q-EX Control to switch on several groups by a radio controller or any desired interface. In addition to switching on and off groups remotely, the Power Active and Fault light indicators are interfaced to display remotely.