This product is available in our webstore – Shop Now
ICAO: Annex 14
NATO: STANAG 3316
BS3224: Part 5 inset fittings
Inset green lights are used to define heliport taxiway centerlines. Taxiways allow for the movement of helicopters from one part of a landing facility to another.
|HL-280||G: Green (std)|
|50: 50W, 120V|
52: 50W, 240V
LP: 120V/240V LED
LV: 10-30VDC LED
LVD: Dimming 10-30VDC LED
|* Green is currently the recommended output color for heliport taxiway centerline lights.|
• Body casting manufactured from aluminum alloy for lightness, strength and durability.
• Corrosion resistant anodized finish.
• Available in 12-24 VDC or 120 VAC versions.
• Pressurized light cavity keeps moisture out and reduces the frequency of replacement.
• Prism removal and replacement achieved without the need for adhesive or sealants.
• Pre-focused optics to simplify maintenance procedures.
• A window blank is available for unidirectional applications.
• Low profile: .39 in. (10mm) projection.
• Light channel within .2″ (5mm) of grade.
• Stress bearing: 11 tons dynamic load and 22 tons static load.
• Color variations achieved by using color specific filters.
• Corrosion resistant anodized finish meets U.S. Military Standard Salt Fog Test (MIL-STD-810E, Method 509.3) and IEC EN 60068-2-11 (Test Kb, severity 3).
• Stainless steel fasteners.
• Net weight 6.6 lb. (3kg). Gross weight 7.7 lb. (3.5kg). Carton size 9 in. x 9 in. x 5.7 in. (230mm x 230mm x 146mm)
• Energy saving LEDs consume only 7W per fixture.
• Long life LEDs (average rated life of 10 years) reduces frequency of replacement.
• Color variations achieved by using color specific LEDs.