Stake Mounted: 30" Angle-Iron Mounting Stake - sold separately (left); J-Box Mounted: 30-7609 J-Box - sold separately (center); Base Mounted: 8.5" or 12" Base Plate - sold separately (right)
This product is available in our webstore - Shop Now
The HPLF is a combination of our LED heliport perimeter light and an LED floodlight intended to "wash" the pad with light.
The perimeter light is mounted on a powder coat painted cast aluminum housing secured by a stainless steel clamp band. The fixture body finish is aviation yellow. The HPLF mounts to a standard breakable coupling. The overall height is 16.25".
Our heliport perimeter lights provide an LED based solution to the ICAO touchdown and lift-off area perimeter style of steady-burning lights. The lights are currently available in blue, green, yellow, red or clear LEDs operating at 120, 240 VAC or 12, 24 VDC.
|Fixture Type||Floodlight||Input Power||Perimeter Color*||Fixture Options|
|HL-860F||L: LED||AC1: AC (120V)|
AC2: AC (240V)
|BL: Blue LED|
GL: Green LED
YL: Yellow LED
RL: Red LED
CL: Clear LED
IR: Infrared LED
|1: 1.5" Frangible Coupling (FL-FC1.5)|
2: 2" Frangible Coupling (FL-FC2.0)
|* Green is currently the recommended color for heliport perimeter lights. Infrared can be used in conjunction with color LEDs.|
• LED life rated up to 70,000 hours.
• 95% less power than an equivalent incandescent light.
• 5-watts power consumption.
• Available in blue, green, yellow, red or clear LEDs.
• Weather/corrosion resistant.
• Self contained wiring compartment eliminates additional boxes.
• Resistant to shock and vibration.
• Direct replacement for existing incandescent lighting.
• Compliant to: ICAO Annex 14, Vol II, 1999.
• Exceeds FAA Engineering Brief 87 Specifications
• 5 year warranty.
Common LED lights can pose a hazard to pilots using Night Vision Goggles (NVGs). This is due to the fact that NVGs typically use filters to block cockpit lighting from saturating the imaging system. This has the unintended effect of making LED lights invisible to pilots. In response, we have incorporated NVG friendly technology into our perimeter light, giving pilots using night vision goggles unmatched visibility of the helipad touchdown and lift-off area (TLOF).
• Multi-chip 18 watt, high-output, long-life LEDs.
• UL Listed: Suitable for wet locations - mounting within 4' (1.2M) of the ground (AC model only).
• Bronze chip and fade resistant polyester powder coat finish.
• Precision die-cast aluminum housing, lens frame and mounting arm.
• Heavy-duty mounting arm with O-ring seal and stainless steel screw.
• Heatsink: Die-cast aluminum LED housing designed for maximum heat dissipation.
• Semi-specular anodized aluminum reflector.
• Metal guard to protect the lens.
• High-temperature silicone gaskets.
• Green Technology: Mercury, UV free, no VOCs used for finishing materials.
• Low voltage DC for added safety.
• Ideal for solar, off-grid, remote-area lighting applications.
• Up to 85% more energy efficient than line voltage AC solutions.
• No energy loss from DC-AC inverter.
• Light Source: 18W LED
• Input Power: AC = 22W, 100-277 VAC; DC = 24W, 10-30 VDC
• Life: 100,000 hours
• Lumens (Initial): 1624
• Lumens Per Watt: 73
• Color Temp.: 5100K
• Finish Color: Bronze
• Housing: Die-Cast Aluminum
• Lamp Dimensions: 7"H x 8.625"W x 5.125"D
• Lamp Weight: 4.8 lb.
• CA Title 24: Compliant
• Warranty: 5 Years
Generate floodlight photometrics with this online tool.