Stake Mounted: 30" Angle-Iron Mounting Stake - sold separately (left); J-Box Mounted: 30-7609 J-Box - sold separately (center); Base Mounted: 8.5" or 12" Base Plate - sold separately (right)
This product is available in our webstore – Shop Now
Our LED floodlight is specially designed for helipads, providing uniform surface lighting for landing and loading activities. The floodlight housing mounts on a 1″ EMT extension into a 1.5″ NF aluminum breakable coupling. An optional 2″ NPS breakable coupling is available. This fixture may be mounted on a base plate, junction box or stake, sold separately.
|Fixture Type||Input Power||Overall Mounting Height||Fixture Style||Fixture Options|
|8: 8″ (no coupling)|
14: 14″ (standard)
24: 24″ (extended)
30: 30″ (extended)
|1: 1.5″ Frangible Coupling (P/N FL-FC1.5)|
2: 2″ Frangible Coupling (P/N FL-FC2.0)
| Single head style is available with 8″, 14″, 24″ or 30″ overall mounting height. Double head style is only available with 17″ overall mounting height.|
• Multi-chip 18 watt, high-output, long-life LEDs.
• UL Listed: Suitable for wet locations – mounting within 4′ (1.2M) of the ground (AC model only).
• Bronze chip and fade resistant polyester powder coat finish.
• Precision die-cast aluminum housing, lens frame and mounting arm.
• Heavy-duty mounting arm with O-ring seal and stainless steel screw.
• Heatsink: Die-cast aluminum LED housing designed for maximum heat dissipation.
• Semi-specular anodized aluminum reflector.
• Metal guard to protect the lens.
• High-temperature silicone gaskets.
• Green Technology: Mercury, UV free, no VOCs used for finishing materials.
• Low voltage DC for added safety.
• Ideal for solar, off-grid, remote-area lighting applications.
• Up to 85% more energy efficient than line voltage AC solutions.
• No energy loss from DC-AC inverter.
• Light Source: 18W LED
• Input Power: AC = 22W, 100-277 VAC; DC = 24W, 10-30 VDC
• Life: 100,000 hours
• Lumens (Initial): 1624
• Lumens Per Watt: 73
• Color Temp.: 5100K
• Finish Color: Bronze
• Housing: Die-Cast Aluminum
• Lamp Dimensions: 7″H x 8.625″W x 5.125″D
• Lamp Weight: 4.8 lb.
• CA Title 24: Compliant
• Warranty: 5 Years
Generate floodlight photometrics with this online tool.