This product is available in our webstore - Shop Now
Our Heliport Flushlight is designed to be recessed almost flush with the ground surface. It provides an omni-directional spread of light and may be used to: a) mark the periphery of the landing area with yellow lights, b) mark various spots in that area for better depth perception in landing, c) provide a line of lights across the heliport to indicate the preferred directional landing approach, or d) to mark the threshold of the heliport.
Recessed, but almost flush with the surface, permitting the movement of materials or equipment over it without damage, while allowing the colored light beams to emit omni-directionally. Lens guard with six spokes available.
New optically designed omni-directional beam assists the pilot in maintaining his correct glide path. Made of non-breakable plastic (Lexan).
Housed in a heavy, machined, cast aluminum enclosure with a rugged cast aluminum guard that fits precisely to protect the lens and optics without obstructing emissions.
May be recessed in soil or solid aggregate or bolted to the edge of an elevated heliport.
The entire fixture is fully machined and double gasketed for weather proofness, to make it weather tight.
Our LED lamp is made to replace the standard incandescent lamp. It only consumes 2.8 Watts (LED lamp) compared to 60 Watts (standard lamp). This provides big savings in power consumption along with a reduction in heat generation. This long-lasting lamp will also help reduce the frequency of lamp changes. The aqua green color of the lamp does not affect pilots with night vision goggles.
• 3 year LED lamp warranty.
• Easy installation using existing socket.
• LED operating life: 100,000+ hrs (10+ years).
• Solid-state, fast turn on, no power surge.
• High shock / vibration resistant.
• Major power savings.
• Standard voltage 120 VAC, others available (240 VAC).
• Major reduction in heat generation.
• Housing & Guard: Cast Aluminum
• Lens: Lexan (Yellow, Clear or Blue)
• Lamp: 60 Watt (Incandescent) or LED (RTF-1601-LG-000 or RTF-1601-LW-000)
• Lamp Warranty: 3 Years (LED only)
• Power: 120 VAC, or other
- Flange Square: 8 Inches
- Depth: 5.25 Inches
- Bottom Diameter: 6 Inches
- Weight: 8 pounds
- Finish: Polyester Powder Coating