This product is available in our webstore – Shop Now
The A704-VL meets traditional helipad requirements in an easy-to-install, low maintenance package. Lights are third-party tested for ICAO and FAA compliance, and our proven technology platform offers 3 solar engine sizes.
• Touchdowns and lift-off area (TLOF)
• Final approach and take-off area (FATO)
• Taxiway lighting
• NVG operations, covert-only mode
• Emergency or temporary lighting
Wireless (900 MHz)
Military Charge Port
• Improved optical efficiency with latest LEDs
• High-efficiency monocrystalline solar panels
• Reduced standby power consumption
• Multiple battery sizes for best value-for-performance
• Optional wireless control provides remote operation using either 900 MHz or 2.4 GHz communication
Limited crew. No trenching. No airfield interruptions. Just place the A704-VL and it emits light dusk-to-dawn while maintaining its battery.
The A704-VL integrates solar panels, battery, electronics and LED light source into a compact, stand-alone unit requiring minimal maintenance for 7 years.
The Energy Management System (EMS) monitors all operations to provide consistent output in the harshest environments. Testing to ICAO, FAA and MIL specifications ensures high performance for many years.
With thousands of installations worldwide, our solar LED lights operate year-round at over 500 airports and military bases.
Have a product question? Need a quote? Please fill out our online quote request form.Get a Quote