Stake Mounted: 30" Angle-Iron Mounting Stake - sold separately (left); J-Box Mounted: 30-7609 J-Box - sold separately (center); Base Mounted: 8.5" or 12" Base Plate - sold separately (right)
This product is available in our webstore - Shop Now
The HPLF is a combination of our LED heliport perimeter light and a halogen floodlight intended to "wash" the pad with light.
The perimeter light is mounted on a powder coat painted cast aluminum housing secured by a stainless steel clamp band. The fixture body finish is aviation yellow and the floodlight housing is dark bronze anodized. The HPLF mounts to a standard breakable coupling. The overall height is 16.25".
Our heliport perimeter lights provide an LED based solution to the ICAO touchdown and lift-off area perimeter style of steady-burning lights. The lights are currently available in blue, green, yellow, red or clear LEDs operating at 120, 240 VAC.
• LED life rated up to 70,000 hours.
• 95% less power than an equivalent incandescent light.
• 5-watts power consumption.
• Available in blue, green, yellow, red or clear LEDs.
• Weather/corrosion resistant.
• Self contained wiring compartment eliminates additional boxes.
• Resistant to shock and vibration.
• Direct replacement for existing incandescent lighting.
• Compliant to: ICAO Annex 14, Vol II, 1999.
• Exceeds FAA Engineering Brief 87 Specifications
• 5 year warranty.
Common LED lights can pose a hazard to pilots using Night Vision Goggles (NVGs). This is due to the fact that NVGs typically use filters to block cockpit lighting from saturating the imaging system. This has the unintended effect of making LED lights invisible to pilots. In response, we have incorporated NVG friendly technology into our perimeter light, giving pilots using night vision goggles unmatched visibility of the helipad touchdown and lift-off area (TLOF).
• Two intensities available: 300W or 500W.
• Metal guard to protect the lens.
• UL Listed: Suitable for wet locations - mounting within 4' (1.2M) of the ground.
• Die-cast aluminum housing, 1/2" NPS threaded arm with locking swivel.
• No VOCs used for finishing materials.