This product is available in our webstore - Shop Now
Our LED Surface Floodlight is specially designed for helipads, providing glare-free, uniform surface lighting for landing and loading activities. LED Surface Floodlights improve pilot depth perception by reflecting the surface of the helipad, allowing pilots to better estimate their altitude during landing.
• 80W high-intensity, glare-free floodlight
• Uniform surface lighting improves pilot depth perception
• Floodlight hood eliminates glare to pilots
• Ultra-efficient LEDs reduce power consumption
• 100,000-hour LED lifespan reduces maintenance costs
• UL Listed weather-resistant enclosure
• Mounting options: base plate or stake (sold separately)
• 5-year warranty
|Fixture Type||Input Power||Fixture Options|
|HL-SFLED||AC: 120-277 VAC||1: 1.5" Frangible Coupling (P/N FL-FC1.5)
2: 2" Frangible Coupling (P/N FL-FC2.0)
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations and ground mounting.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: LED luminaires and LED components have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80.
• DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities. DLC Product Code: PTKPSNQC
• Type: Constant Current
• 120V: 0.74A, 208V: 0.48A, 240V: 0.41A, 277V: 0.36A
• Input Watts: 88.8W
• Watts: 80W
• Color Temp: 5000K (Cool)
• Color Accuracy: 72 CRI
• L70 Lifespan: 100,000
• Lumens: 9,672
• Efficacy: 108.9 LPW
LED Characteristics: (all values are typical (tolerance +/- 10%))
• LEDs: Multi-chip, high-output, long-life LEDs
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations
• Color Consistency: 7-step MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5-year period
• Color Uniformity: Range of CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2017.
• IP Rating: Ingress Protection rating of IP66 for dust and water
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 104°F (40°C)
• Cold Weather Starting: Minimum starting temperature is -40°F (-40°C)
• Thermal Management Housing: Superior heat sinking with external "Air-Flow" fins
• Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing, lens frame and mounting arm
• Color: Bronze
• Finish: Formulated for high durability and long-lasting color
• Threaded Size: 1/2" threaded arm
• Mounting: Heavy-duty mounting arm with "O" ring seal & stainless steel screw
• Effective Projected Area: EPA = 0.65
• Reflector: Specular polycarbonate
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone gaskets
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free. RoHS-compliant components.
• Weight: 12.9 lb. (5.85 kg)
• NEMA Type: NEMA Beam Spread of 7H x 6V
• Equivalency: Equivalent to 250W Metal Halide
• Driver: Constant Current, Class 2, 100-277V, 50/60 Hz, 6 kV surge protection, 120V: 074 A, 208V: 048 A, 240V: 041 A, 277V: 036 A
Generate floodlight photometrics with this online tool.