Low Surface Mount: no frangible coupling (left); Stake Mounted: 30" Angle-Iron Mounting Stake - sold separately (center); Base Mounted: 8.5" or 12" Base Plate - sold separately (right)
Medium intensity constant voltage elevated perimeter light helps mark helipad touchdown and lift-off area (TLOF).
• Colored glass lens for easy daytime recognition.
• Double sealing system creates watertight head assembly.
• Rugged solid state components.
• Durable powder coat finish lasts longer.
• Reduces power consumption.
• Long-life LEDs.
• Cord set sealed to prevent insect entry.
• Threaded 1.5" frangible coupling or optional 2" thread matches existing baseplates/stakes.
With this mounting option the overall installed height is less than 8 inches, complying with AC 150/5390-2B requirements for raised perimeter lights. 5" Shallow Base and 8.5" Base Plate (sold separately).
Rain and snow won't hurt these corrosion-resistant boxes. They feature a powder coating and are UL listed and CSA certified.
The boxes are aluminum and have NPSM (National Pipe Straight Mechanical) threaded hubs in the back and sides for secure connection to conduit and fittings. They come with closure plugs for unused hubs, a grounding screw, and attachable mounting lugs. The boxes may be mounted horizontally and vertically.
Single-device (1 gang) boxes hold one toggle switch, GFCI, duplex receptacle, or other electrical device; two-device (2 gang) boxes hold two.
• Number of Hubs: 5
• Hub Trade Size: 1/2"
• Overall Size: Diameter 4-5/16", Height 2-1/4"
• Capacity: 16.5 cu. in.
• Finish: powder coating, gray
Note: Trade size refers to an industry designation for conduit and fittings and is not an actual measurement. When selecting a box, match the trade size of the conduit.