• FAA AC 150/5390-2C Heliport Design Guide
• Exceeds FAA Engineering Brief 87 Specifications
• ICAO Annex 14, Volume II
• UL 1598 Standard: IFAO.E346137 (U.S.), IFAO7.E346137 (Canada) (only "LP" lamp is UL listed)
• Transport Canada TP14371, AGA 7.16
• IP68 Compliant
Used to replace elevated helipad perimeter lights at locations where the lights are frequently knocked down by aircraft or maintenance vehicles.
• Lightweight and robust aluminum alloy construction.
• HL-292 has been tested to 1,000 PSI (pounds per square inch) and conforms with both FAA and IEC requirements.
• Pressure test plug ensures moisture-proof light cavity.
• Prism removal and replacement achieved without need for adhesives or sealants.
• Pre-focused optics simplify maintenance.
• Corrosion resistant anodized finish.
• Available in 12-24 VDC or 120 VAC versions.
• Direct retrofit, drop in replacement. Factory retrofits available for your existing halogen fixtures.
• Independent intensity testing has provided results which exceed FAA Engineering Brief 87 specifications.
• Available for non-airport applications such as heliport and architectural lighting with LED or 50W, 120V or 240V lamps.
|HL-292||G: Green (std)
|50: 50W, 120V
52: 50W, 240V
LP: 120V/240V LED
LV: 10-30VDC LED
LVD: Dimming 10-30VDC LED
|UL: UL Listed|
| Formerly 'HL-ZA292A'.
 Green is currently the recommended color for heliport perimeter lights.
 Infrared can be used in conjunction with color LEDs. Infrared does not dim with the "LVD" dimming option.
 Lamp option is not UL listed.
 Color LED with white (clear) prism. Power adapter included, 120V/240V.
 Only "LP" lamp option can be UL listed. Connector not included. UL labeled fixtures only available for shipment to U.S. and Canada.
• Low profile: .39" (10mm).
• Light channel within .2" (5mm) of grade.
• Corrosion resistant finish meets U.S. Military Standard Salt Fog Test (MIL-STD-810E, Method 509.3) and IEC EN 60068-2-11 (Test Kb, severity 3).
• Color beam variations achieved by dichroic coating.
• Includes 48" [122 cm] of UL SO Cable 16AWG (UL Version).
• 8" style: net weight 6.6 lbs. (3kg), gross weight 7.7 lbs. (3.5kg). Carton size: .23 cu. ft. (.007 cu. meters); 9" (d) x 9" (w) x 5" (h) (229mm (w) x 229mm (d) x 127mm (h))
• Cost-saving, energy-efficient LEDs.
• Power Consumption: AC input = 7.2VA; DC input = 4W.
• Low maintenance - LED light source has 50,000 hour lifetime (50X longer than halogen).
• Monochromatic output of LEDs is more conspicuous than halogen.
• Pilots prefer LED over halogen because of increased visibility.
• With our Dimming Controller option, the lights can be dimmed at night to reduce glare - select from three brightness levels.
• LED can be used with 120V/240V, 50Hz/60Hz power.
• Power adapter included.
• Night Vision Goggle (NVG) compatible.
• Optical Specifications - Infrared Output:
- Exceeds SAE Aerospace recommendations for Landing/Taxi Lights.
- Usable beam width: 55° to 125° vertical, 360° horizontal.
- Output wavelength: 850nm.
- Infrared does not dim with the "LVD" dimming option.
• Optical Specifications - Visible Output:
- Exceeds ICAO requirements for green LEDs (see photometric chart).
- Usable beam width: 30° vertical, 360° horizontal.
- Output wavelength: 530nm.
• Electrical Specifications:
- Input voltage range: 100 to 240 VAC.
- Input frequency: 50 or 60Hz.
- Input current: 40mA AC.
- Input power to the fixture: 10.8 VA.
- Fixture is internally grounded for installer safety.