Stake Mounted: 30" Angle-Iron Mounting Stake - sold separately (left); J-Box Mounted: 30-7609 J-Box - sold separately (center); Base Mounted: 8.5" or 12" Base Plate - sold separately (right)
The HPLF is a medium intensity 120 volt elevated helipad perimeter light and a floodlight intended to "wash" the pad with light. The HPLF is a combination of our LIEL elevated edge light and a halogen floodlight. The perimeter light consists of a Fresnel lens mounted on a powdercoat painted cast aluminum housing secured by a stainless steel clamp band. The fixture body finish is aviation yellow and the floodlight housing is dark bronze anodized. The HPLF mounts to the standard breakable coupling. The floodlight includes a metal guard to protect the lens. The overall height is 17.25".
• Weather/corrosion resistant.
• All of the hardware is stainless steel.
• Up to 8,000 hours rated lamp life (69W).
• Two intensities available: 300W or 500W.
• Metal guard to protect the lens.
• UL Listed: Suitable for wet locations - mounting within 4' (1.2M) of the ground.
• Die-cast aluminum housing, 1/2" NPS threaded arm with locking swivel.
• No VOCs used for finishing materials.
|61-80001||L861-Clamp Band (stainless steel)|
|FL-FC1.5||L861-1.5" Frangible Coupling (metal)|
|FL-FC2.0||L861-2" Frangible Coupling (metal)|
|61-80004||Socket for A21 Lamp|
|LA-97470||Lamp: 40 Watt, A19, 120V (1,500 rated life)|
|LA-15386IP||Lamp: 60 Watt, A21, 230V (1,000 rated life)|
|LA-12496-1||Lamp: 69 Watt, A21, 120V (8,000 rated life)|